In Today’s Episode:
- What shocking discovery did you encounter that saved your life?
- When did you realize God was doing something deeper in you?
- How did you feel before going in for heart surgery?
- Faye, as a wife, how did you handle the changes that took place in life?
- How did God answer your prayers about Verne?
- Why does God allow inconveniences to take place in our lives?
French fashion designer Coco Chanel said, “Fashion changes, but style endures.” There is a stable security found in life when something is “here to stay” – rock solid. We live in a world of vicissitudes. You can hardly know what the headlines will be when you wake up. Add to that the changes that occur in time, like getting older by the day. That’s why long-term relationships have a way of getting richer over time – deeper in trust, love and appreciation. I’m talking about what is available to all of us. A growing ever more deepened relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Faye and Verne Gibo are the owners of Color Cuts: A Nail and Hair Salon. They have been in business for over 25 years. Color Cuts salon is committed to providing great customer service in a pleasant, warm atmosphere. Their highly trained and always helpful staff will make every effort possible to treat all clients with their full attention while taking the time to understand their style needs. Faye and Verne have been married for 25 years and are members of Kalihi Union Church.
Matthew 22:39 “Love your neighbor as yourself.”