General Omar Nelson Bradley stated, “We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship.” During this time of turbulence on the world and national scene, there are changes. Let us be guided by the Lord and His word, not by every whim and subtle distraction or that which charges us emotionally. Colonel C J May is set on course and anchored in his relationship and love for Jesus Christ.
Search for Topics & Guests:
athletics Business children Church Church Planting compassion courage Depression destiny drugs education Evangelism faith faithfulness family finances Focus Forgiveness Grace healing Holy Spirit hope Jesus Christ leadership life love marriage Military ministry missions music pain Parenting Parents passion pastor prayer purpose Recovery relationships Sacrifice service sports success youth
Danny’s Latest Quotes
- Find Michelle Okimura- My Senior Prom Night at ...
- Find Dad Wrote Me Letters- Brandon Ahu at http://t.co/SvHhdBMgYt . Please RT
- Here's our new post: Are You College Ready? Part 2 Matt Tan, Scott Tan, Troy Miyasato, Jeri Miyasato http://t.co/Je1om70v6z Please RT
- Find Set Free at http://t.co/j3aop580cS . Please RT
- Here's our new post: Are You College Ready? Matt Tan, Troy Miyasato, Scott Tan & Jeri Miyasato Part 1 http://t.co/WkTDAQsuuW Please RT