Jim Elliot said, “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.” Our guests live by faith with the action of generous service and a consistency of gracious partnerships. Joel Dasalla is originally from the Philippines. He graduated from Ateneo de Davao University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Math and Dallas Theological Seminary with a Master of Arts in Cross-Cultural Ministry. Ely Grace grew up in Hawaii. She graduated from the University of Hawaii with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Speech. She is currently pursuing her Masters in Christian Education from Dallas Theological Seminary. They have served with Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU) for over 30 yearts where Joel is now on the Global Leadership Team. Charissa Lei is passionate about international affairs, photography, student outreach, and foreign languages, mainly Japanese. She hopes to fulfill a calling to full-time missions in Japan. J. Rillan Daniel has interests in history, criminal law, film production, track and field and Okinawan Shorin-ryu karate.
- In what way has your father’s lack of expression impacted you as a father to your children?
- Where have you traveled as part of 88 nations for missionary service?
- How has the Lord helped you as a married couple in the ministry?
- What are challenges that most young people today face?
- How do you handle temptations as a young adult?
Hebrews 6:10 “God is not unjust so as to forget your work and the love which you have shown toward His name.”