Dancing With Father by Michele Okimura
Illustrated by Danielle Iranon
Endorsed by Dr. Wayne Cordeiro, Patricia King, and Gary and Norma Smalley!
Wounded hearts need healing. Perfect love restores…heals…transforms.This illustrated poetic book is a life-giving testimony of how God the Father unveils himself to a broken woman and breathes love, hope and destiny into her. Inspired by true events, this prophetic voice speaks TO the hearts of women, and speaks FOR the hearts of women who yearn to overcome limits to live and love deeply, and to give and love freely. Intended audience is women and teen girls who are in need of God’s healing, encouragement and affirmation, for ministers to use as a tool for healing, and for those who do not yet know God.
- You have a past. He gives you a future.
- Witness a miracle. Experience a miracle.
- Come. Dance with Him.
*All proceeds from the sales of this book will be donated to Christian ministries who rescue, heal, and restore victims of human trafficking, introducing them to the Father.
Get the book:
- Available from Michele directly (email@example.com),
- Logos Bookstore in Honolulu
- New Hope Oahu at Honolulu Bookstore
- New Hope Ministry Center Bookstore at Sand Island