What would you do if you grew up in church and all you knew was to build your life on Gods word, and all of a sudden, your family, as you know it, falls apart? Your parents get a divorce and you discover things you never wanted to know? That is the story of our featured guest today. It is a remarkable story of pain, hope, and redemption – yes, redemption in ways so big you could have never imagined!
Matt Bolusan is a graduate of Kapolei High School and was a member of the Business Academy. He won the state championship in the Hawaii Stat Business Plan Written Competion. He was President of the Interact Club (sponsored by the Rotary Club). He received his BBA in Management and Finance from the University of Hawaii. He was President of Rotaract and Kappa Sigma Fraternity. He is a Campus Minister at Grace Bible Church preparing take on the role as Youth Pastor.
In Today’s Episode:
- What happened in you and to you when your family blew up?
- What caused you to ultimately turn to God?
- How did your relationship with your father impact your view of authority?
- Why is it that many people seem to sabotage their own efforts of progress?
- When your father told you he had cancer what was your immediate reaction?
- You graduated with a double major in Finance and Management from the University of Hawaii WITH HONORS, but you are entering the ministry. Why? What happened?
- Who introduced you to your father, not knowing he was your father, wanting to show him a boy with incredible potential?
- When young people feel like they hate themselves, what would you say to them?
Ephesians 3:18 “May you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.