Thomas Jefferson once said, “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” As time goes on and the day to day experiences grow into years and decades, the appreciation for wisdom grows. And hopefully, so does the accumulation of wisdom. Honesty is essential as a foundation. Our guest today tells it like it is. After all he has lived life with abundance while serving the Lord Jesus Christ in the ups and downs of ministry. I believe the Lord has sent him, in this rare interview to share heart to heart about life, family, ministry, leadership and more.
Emanuele Cannistraci has long been recognized as a healing evangelist, revivalist, teacher, local church pastor and prophet to the nations. Having faithfully served in full-time ministry for over fifty-nine years, he has been acknowledged as one who moves in his apostolic call to the church. In 2000, he turned the senior pastorate of Evangel Christian Fellowship (now, GateWay City Church) in San Jose, California to his spiritual son and nephew, Dr. David Cannistraci. Reverend Emanuele Cannistraci also affectionatley called Apostle C remains vitally connected to GateWay City Church and continues to minister many times a year to the church he founded and pastored for over 30 years. Currently, travels with his wife Shirley, as they pour themselves into the lives of pastors and leaders worldwide. During his decades of ministry to the nations, Apostle C has traveled to over thirty countries. Most recently he ministered at the Prophetic World Congress in Guatemala to a crowd of over 12,000 men and women.
In Today’s Episode:
- What was it like growing up in the Great Depression?
- How did your father get healed of his debilitating condition?
- Why did you ask your pastor for the keys to the church while still a young boy?
- Who was the famous evangelist that left residual income to create a follow-up ministry?
- How did God use the Yellow Pages to connect you with an influential minister?
- When you were expecting to go overseas what did God lead you to do with a small church?
- Where were you when hippies began coming in order for you to disciple?
- What are the most essential components in a lifelong ministry?
Job 28:28 “And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.”