Charles Dickens wrote, “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” Joyce Brothers stated, “The best proof of love is trust.” When I think about someone who trusts and someone who loves, I see the face of my guest. She trusts people. God uses her to open doors of opportunities for others. And when you find out what she has been through and consider the reasons why such a person would not be trusting, you will see the incredible power of Christ’s love and redemption. By the way, let me warn you. When you hear her, you will be privileged to listen to a gifted woman who truly loves Jesus with all her heart! The kind of love that oozes and will melt your heart.
Suzanne Mauer grew up in Salem, Oregon. She has been the Program Director of The Waterhouse Lecture Series and on the Steering Committee of the Hawaii Prayer Breakfast, and former Christian Education Teacher at Kamehameha Kapalama’s Elementary School. She is married to Dr. Roland Maurer. They have four children Darin, Rick, Steve and Cathee and eight grandchildren.
– What happened when you were 19 years old as a college student in Oregon?
– How did Ann Landers personally respond to a question you asked her?
– What gift did your son, Darin, give you that introduced you to Jesus?
– Who is the famous world leader who played basketball In high school with your son?
– When do you know the Lord is nudging you to do something?
Jeremiah 29:13 “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”