Imagine getting through your busy day without hands or feet. Picture your life without the ability to walk, care for your basic needs, or even embrace those you love. It’s the story of Nick Vujicic. He’s world renown for his message of Christ’s hope and inspiration. Nick leads the organization Life Without Limbs, traveling to more than 44 countries to speak to audiences including packed stadiums. He’s author of the book Life Without Limbs, his autobiography among many other resources also available lifewithoutlimbs.org – Nick travels to Hawaii for a statewide tour starting on school campuses to speak about one of the greatest challenges young people face – namely, bullying. He also speaks at Hawaii’s premiere Christian conference.
– What is the heart of your message on bullying?
– Have you experienced bullying as a youngster?
– How did you handle bullying?
– When did you become a Christian?
– What difference has Jesus made in your life?
– Where were you when you met Kanae?
– Why did you choose the name Kiyoshi?
– How would you encourage a listener who is facing loneliness and depression?
Proverbs 11:30 says, “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives.”