Speaking about perseveance, Josh Billings said, “Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.”
Greg Wendschlag is a model on perseverance. He is a pastor and loves it, though he loves being a family man more. His wife of over 25 years, Dr. Sandra Wendschlag, is a business woman. He has three great kids who are his pride and joy. He spends loads of time with them, hanging out, coaching them or rooting them on in their activities. Pastor Greg has served Abundant Life Assemblies of God for more than 25 years. He loves the people of ALAG and doesn’t see himself doing anything else. It’s the only church he’s ever served and plans to stay. Some ruts are good. He says, “The most fulfilling thing in life is seeing someone’s life change through a relationship with Jesus. There’s nothing better.”
In This Episode:
- When did you discover your gifts and calling to ministry?
- What has the Lord been teaching you, lately?
- How has the Lord helped you through tough times?
- Why does God allow us to go through struggles?
- What would you say to someone who’s going through a difficult time right now?
John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.”